Posted on March 23, 2017
This is a special guest post from Oren Schauble.
I’m always interested in my favorite creatives’ processes and how they make their projects work with their lifestyles.
My curiosity peaked once family logistics got into the picture when my wife and I decided to start traveling with our infant.
Here is a roundup of my own creative process for a shoot I did in Turks and Caicos, currently featured on Fodors.
This includes how we made it work during a family vacation, how I organize my shoots in a new destination, as well as the goals and results of my drone work. I hope you enjoy! Read More
Posted on March 1, 2017
Hey From Where I Drone family let’s make a video together!
I want to create the first ever #fromwhereidrone community video!
So I need you to send me your single BEST, most beautiful, short drone video clip and then I will edit together a compilation video that showcases all the clips I receive from our drone community.
The guidelines are simple:
– Submit your single best 5-10 second drone clip
– Make sure it is at least HD quality
– Include your name + handle in the file name (so I can credit you once it is finished)
– Please don’t submit photos, just videos
You can submit your clip using my Dropbox file request link here:
If you’re in, just click the link above!
As soon as I get enough clips I’ll create the video and post it for everyone to view!
Can’t wait to see what we create together!
Posted on February 26, 2017
In this written post and video tutorial, I do a complete step-by-step walkthrough of DJI’s Tripod Mode using the DJI Go App.
The questions I answer below include:
- What is Tripod Mode?
- Why use Tripod Mode?
- What drones does Tripod Mode work on?
- How do I enter and exit Tripod Mode?
- What are some tips for mastering Tripod Mode?
- How can I achieve a Tripod-like Mode if I don’t have a newer DJI drone?